The Global Bio-Fertilizer Market is to surpass USD 3 billion by 2024December 31, 2018
The Global Bio-Fertilizer Marketis to witness an impressive growthof more than 13% CAGR during 2016-2024 and surpass USD 3 billion by 2024, according to the Market research report titled ‘Global Bio-Fertilizer Market Outlook 2024: Global Opportunity and Demand Analysis, Market Forecast, 2016-2024’ at PinakiResearch.com. Pinaki Research is a global aggregator and publisher of market research reports on markets and industries across the globe.
Increasing health concerns, primarily in the developing nations, is leading towards preference of organic foods. Rising awareness about health hazards of chemical fertilizers and high cost of chemical fertilizers are primary factors to accelerate bio-fertilizers market in developing nations. Bio-fertilizers have strong resistance against crop diseases which is the major factor for driving market demand.
The report presents a detailed study of the bio-fertilizer industry including various emerging trends which are redefining the market forces. The report also includes present performance and forecast of its various segments of the industry. Additionally, the macroeconomic factors have also been discussed in detail. These factors provide the basis for the future outlook.
Major players in the bio-fertilisers market are Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd., National Fertilizers Ltd., Novozymes, Lallemand Inc., Madras Fertilizers Limited (India), Camson Bio Technologies Private Limited, Nachurs Alpine Solutions, International Panaacea Limited, Krishak Bharti Co-operative Ltd (KRIBHCO), AZOMURES, Rizobacter Argentina S.A., International Panaacea Limited, EuroChemAgro GmbH, Bio Power Lanka, Ajay Bio-Tech (India) Ltd, Agri Life, Antibiotice S.A.,and Biomax.
Key Topics/Keywords Covered in the Report
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina & Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Sweden &RoE)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Singapore, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East &and North Africa (MENA)
- Major global players in the Bio-Fertilizer Market
- Market share of leading players
- Competitive landscape and current position of major players of the industry
- Market Dynamics: Growth Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Porter’s five force model, SWOT analysis, company profiling, business strategies and business models of major market players
- Future trends of Global Bio-Fertilizer Market
For more details, please contact