The Global market for engineering plastics is projected to surpass USD 115 Billion by 2024December 31, 2018
The global market for engineering plastics is projected to surpass USD 115 Billion by 2024, according to the Market research report titled ‘Engineering Plastics Market Outlook 2024: Global Opportunity Assessment And Demand Analysis, Market Forecast, 2016-2024’ at PinakiResearch.com. Pinaki Research is a global aggregator and publisher of market research reports on markets and industries across the globe.
The report presents a detailed study of the industry including various emerging trends which are redefining the market forces. The report also includes present performance and forecast of its various segments of the industry. Additionally, the macroeconomic factors have also been discussed in detail. These factors provide the basis for the future outlook.
One of the key growth factors for the industrial plastics market is the use of engineering plastics as a replacement for metals in various industries. Different industries replace industrial plastics with metals for different reasons. For instance, growth of industrial plastics in the automotive sector, the largest application segment of these plastics, will witness increasing demand from automakersfor the reason that use of these plastics reduces the weight of vehicles and hence enhances fuel efficiency. Trends of miniaturization of electrical components might also affect market momentum. Low cost of plastics is another factor making the use of these plastics favorable.
Key Topics/Keywords Covered in the Report
- Overview of Global Engineering Plastics Market
- Global Market Size and market segments of Engineering Plastics Market
- Market Size of Global Engineering Plastics Marketin
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina & Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Sweden &RoE)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Singapore, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East &and North Africa (MENA)
- Major global players in the Engineering Plastics Market
- Market share of leading players including BASF SE, Du Pont De Nemours and Co, Mitsubishi Engineering Plastics, Covestro, LG Chem, Laxness AG, Styrolution ABS
- Competitive landscape and current position of major players of the industry
- Market Dynamics: Growth Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Porter’s five force model, SWOT analysis, company profiling, business strategies and business models of major market players
- Future trends of Global Engineering Plastics Market
For more details, please contact