Global Electric Low Speed Vehicles (LSV) Market OutlookDecember 22, 2018
The global electric low speed vehicle market is projected to witness an impressive double digit growth of 15.7%, rising from USD 2.3 billion in 2015 to USD 7.4 billion by 2024, according to the Market research report titled ‘Global Electric Low Speed Vehicles (LSV) Market Outlook’ at PinakiResearch.com. Pinaki Research is a global aggregator and publisher of market research reports on markets and industries across the globe.
The report presents a detailed study of the industry including various emerging trends which are redefining the market forces. The report also includes present performance and forecast of its various segments of the industry. Additionally, the macroeconomic factors have also been discussed in detail. These factors provide the basis for the future outlook.
The LSV’s were introduced to meet the needs of short distance transportation like within golf courses and neighborhood electric vehicles (NEV). These vehicles possess some unique features – light weight, powered by the electric motors, fuel efficient and quiet. Leveraging these features LSVs providers have been working consistently to make these vehicles a mainstream medium of transport.
LSV’s address the concerns related to increasing prices of fossil fuels and global warming. The LSV market has received a significant upward push due to the environmental concerns raised and resources committed by the world leaders.Rio summit, Earth summit and Kyoto protocol aimed at reducing the carbon footprint open doors to deploy and promote use of more and more electric vehicles.
Key Topics/Keywords Covered in the Report
- Overview of Global Electric Low Speed Vehicles (LSV) Market
- Global Market Size and market segments of Electric Low Speed Vehicles (LSV) Market
- Market Size of Electric Low Speed Vehicles (LSV)in
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina & Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Sweden &RoE)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Singapore, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East &and North Africa (MENA)
- Major global players in the Global Electric Low Speed Vehicles (LSV) Market
- Market share of leading players
- Competitive landscape and current position of major players of the industry including Textron, Global Electric Motors (GEM), Reva, Zenn Motors, Hitachi Chemicals, Ingersoll Rand, Yamaha motors, Polaris, Star EV, Dongfeng Electric Vehicles Co. Ltd., and Bradshaw Electric Vehicles
- Market Dynamics: Growth Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Porter’s five force model, SWOT analysis, company profiling, business strategies and business models of major market players
- Future trends of Global Electric Low Speed Vehicles (LSV) Market
For more details, please contact